A Rant

Tonight’s gaming experience: Recently saved my game at the start of the final level of Serious Sam 3. thought I’d finish it off tonight. I’d been looking forward to playing it all day, so once I finally got a moment’s spare time in the evening I eagerly fired up Steam.

“Updating Serious Sam 3: BFE. Ready to play in approximately: 59 minutes 31 seconds.”

Fantastic. An hour later:

“Steam was unable to sync your files with the Steam Cloud.”

Great. Maybe it won’t matter? I’ll start it anyway.

“Preparing to launch Serious Sam 3: BFE…”

Twenty minutes later:

“Preparing to launch Serious Sam 3: BFE…”

Right. Ok. No game for me tonight. Thanks Steam!

PC Gaming, eh? What laughs we have.

EDIT: So the RSS for this post is messed up too for some reason. This has been an evening of techno-frustration.

About these ads

6 Responses to “A Rant”

1. 1 acne cause September 20, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was
    wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually
    code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

2. 2 http://steam.cooldownloadz.com/ September 23, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
    updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite
    some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with
    something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to
    your new updates.

3. 3 you could check here September 24, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Raymi: yea, so that informed decisions can be an important decision,
    but do not know. The officer will take each step that needs to be hired to represent
    them in their cases for either dismissals or for medical or legal objectives.
    The attorneys will want dui attorney to avoid having to pay to the Sheriff’s Work
    Project in lieu of jail without correct counsel.
    It is therefore an important factor. Though you have been drinking.
    This is nothing but a second DUI cases before.

4. 4 dock pickup box covers September 25, 2014 at 10:18 am

Houseboats in Echuca are ideal houseboats which have the accommodations that allow you to relax and explore the lake with all the comforts of any regular home.
    Methods for baiting a hook – Step 5: Use them for fishing.
    Freshwater fish can be placed in the live well on the boat,
    or on a stringer to keep it alive until you are able to clean it.

5. 5 Jeffry October 3, 2014 at 11:32 am

Your style is very unique compared to other folks I have
    read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this web site.

6. 6 breast augmentation clearwater October 4, 2014 at 2:53 am

You can go to their websites and look for a listing for the doctors you are considering.

Nathan Newman is world renowned for his advanced cosmetic surgery
    procedures. At $10,000 it was exactly one tenth cheaper than the same surgery in the United States, which would
    have cost him $100,000.